Session description: The most effective T-SQL support feature comes installed with every edition of SQL Server, is enabled by default, and costs no overhead. Yet, the vast majority of database administrator underutilize or completely neglect it. That feature’s name is “comments”. In this session, Microsoft Certified Master Jennifer McCown will demonstrate the various commenting methods that make code supportable. Attendees will learn what’s important in a header comment, use code blocking to edit code, build a comprehensive help system, and explore alternative comment methods in stored procedures, SSIS packages, SSRS reports, and beyond. These methods help prevent errors and reduce troubleshooting
Edit: The giveaway is now over. If you didn’t make it in time, you should still get a 30 day trial of Minion Enterprise, which will cover ALL your instances, and the free modules Minion Backup, Minion Reindex, and Minion CheckDB.
Take a look at the Introduction to Minion Enterprise webinar recording!
Two years ago, we officially became MinionWare and launched the absolutely masterful SQL Server management solution, Minion Enterprise. We have talked to literally hundreds of people at dozens of database events, meetings, webinars, conferences – you name it! Even better, clients are raving about the software.
Last year, we gave away Minion Enterprise. This year, I thought we’d do something different. We talked about it at length…then decided that the world needs more free Minion Enterprise.
Have Some Free Enterprise-Level Software
From now until 5:00pm (Central Time), on July 20, 2016, anyone who enters, receives three free Minion Enterprise licenses.
We’ve been thrilled with the reception and feedback we’ve gotten this year. So, let’s do this one more time. Maybe next year we’ll write thank you cards, instead.
Of course there are just a couple caveats so see the restrictions below:
- Sign up before 5:00pm Central Time on July 20. It’s a good idea to just do it now, because after July 20, the offer is over.
- Current version only. Free licenses are eligible for patches and service releases of the current version, but not upgrades.
- Includes 3 months of support. Afterward that, a support contract will need to be purchased, if you want continued support.
- Additional licenses are available for purchase.
- Licenses are not transferable to any other companies.
- Sorry, no repeat giveaways! If you or your company have won free licenses from us before, you can’t do it again.
Fill out this form for your free software!